Monday, June 19, 2006

An Update

OK... I'll try to make this one more grammatically correct than the last go round. A quick update, though I hope to have something more substantial later today. Job interviews went so-so. NKU only has one opening in their schedule and while they would "love" to hire me, they're just not sure it'll work out. And the other place, Northwood University, called me on the phone, basically interviewed me, had me come in and fill out the paperwork new hires fill out (withholding and the like) and then said they'd be in touch. They work out of a business park. I don't know what to think about them. Guess we'll find out this week.

So, Schloto-monster doesn't want to step up and debate me? "I'm politiced out". Well isn't that just like a righty? Give 'em a chance to actually defend their whacked out view points and they've got nothing.

And as for the movie... I'm thinking tomorrow. Springdale theater (the one on Route 4). Early afternoon show. I'll be more specific later. Once I make sure I'll actually be able to go.

OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home