Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sorry I've Been Gone

Though despute what Harwell thinks, it's only been four days, I would like to apologize to my loyal audience.

and now that's done...

been a busy week. much daddy day care and errand running. little time to sit and write anything, much less my usual literary brilliance. and then the two interviews on Friday... which I need to think about before I actually comment (though I will say Harwell and I ight have been better going to NKU than Miami. and tonight we're going to a Reds game.

I do promise to be back, maybe as early as Sunday, derfinitely by next week. And I'm thinking of going to see X3 or Nacho Libre on Tuesday if anyone wishes to go w/me. And I'm still waiting for Fatty McFatFat to answer my challenge for the debate blog.

ok. have to clean for the painters coming on Monday.

OUT

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Though despute what Harwell thinks..."

Yes, Chris, feel free to despute what I think, because what I'm thinking right now is that you spent about two minutes typing all that out at max and didn't bother to pull a quick spell check. Yes, despute what I think indeed. Heck, you can even dispute it if you'd like. But perhaps a more important question is what would your students think about their English teacher posting such heinous typos? And on a blog that is mostly dedicated to pointing out how stupid they are? Yes, despute me, but what would your students think? Despute me, but what would your CHILD think, Chris???

And while you're desputing me, consider this: "which I need to think about before I actually comment (though I will say Harwell and I ight have been better going to NKU than Miami. and tonight we're going to a Reds game."

Chris, Chris, Chris.

Is it really fair to blame your errors of grammar on Miami? To simply imagine what "ight" have been at NKU and presuppose that things "ight" have been so much better for you there? I say, nay, it is not. I don't see Ben Roethlisberger having these issues of grammar, "despute" the fact his head recently got into a fight with a car and lost. When interviewed about his team's performance during the Stanley Cup finals, I've yet to hear Kevyn Adams of the Carolina Hurricanes break down into tears because "Miami never done learnt him real good."

Miami is not your scapegoat, my friend. What's next? Blaming Eric Goodman for global warming?

A sad state of affairs...

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud,

I'm going to take a pass on that debate blog. Remember, I do the political thing all year with my classes. Politics kind of give me a sour belly, you know what I mean?

However, I'd be happy to go see X3 again - great flick! Give me a call here at home.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Christian said...

OK. First of all... Shut up Harwell.

Second... I'm taking commentary from a guy whose blog is now collecting cyber dust?

and third... Congratualtions! You passed the test! you found all my errors! Excellent work.

pain in my ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home