Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Update on Updating

I've got a post just about finished on literary fiction and me as a literary writer. The inspiration for said post came from a debate on "why is literary fiction touted so much?" on a site I belong to called wordtrip (www.wordtrip.com). Check it out.

Also, Chapter Two of the novel is in the editing stage. Depending on how much napping the kid does it'll either be up tonight or tomorrow. That's two full chapters of procrastination for you, Harwell.

And then, alas, I'll be gone for a week. Going to NY for a wedding and to see the folks. Should be back next Thursday, though I might not get to post until Friday. I fully expect Harwell and Fatty McFatFat to entertain each other and anyone else who might stop by until then.

OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home