Monday, October 09, 2006

And I thought the kids were dumb...

OK, so I've been away a while and no, I don't know if I can or will come back to doing this more often (two jobs, The Wife, Stinky, and The Bean keep me hopping). But this was too good to pass up...

When I was doing this on a regular basis (and Harwell was commenting daily), I set Blogger up to email me if anyone left a comment. Which means I've been beseiged by Harwellian ramblings and the ocassional e-ad for mental health meds (no comments from the peanut gallery). So today, when I checked my email, I wasn't that surprised to see a comment notification. What did shock me, was the sender.

The Ohio Graduation Test.

Yes, I know, I know... it wasn't really the Ohio Graduation Test (and yes, there is a reason I keep spelling it out). It probably wasn't even anyone officially connected to the Ohio Graduation Test. What it was, most likely, was the person who runs the blog it came from, trying to get people to learn about the Ohio Graduation Test, whose search engine / software found my blog entry concerning the Ohio Graduation Test, probably hitting on the very words "Ohio Graduation Test".

You know the one. In my Five Stupidest Students List. The one about the kid who wrote his essay on beer runs and his Homer Simpsonian love of lesbians.

And so, the OGT blog found it. And commented on it...

"Great post. You mention the OGT test on this blog posting, so we placed a link on our Ohio Graduation test Blog. It is viewable at this post about the Ohio Graduation Test. We are looking for any comments or opinions on the OGT - including the best way to study for the OGT test"


And LINKED to it.

Am the only one who finds the idea of some parent, looking for ways to help their kids, and utilizing this trusted source of information (because we all know Blogger is the place for Ohio Graduation Test 411), and stumbling upon "mmm.... beer" and "even chick dig chicks" incredibly amusing?

And if I am... I don't care. It's my blog.

Ohio Graduation Test.

OUT

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the most absolutely ridiculous things I have heard today. And it should be noted that today's the day North Korea tested a nuclear weapon, so that's saying something...

I wonder if their search will pull up any mention of the OHIO GRADUATION TEST from the comments of blogs and not just the blog posts themselves? Because I could talk about the OHIO GRADUATION TEST all day.

Mostly, I love warming up to the OHIO GRADUATION TEST at night, after a thick mug of lesbian blood and a crisply toasted elephant sack. I mean, there's nothing better than hearing the OHIO GRADUATION TEST say your name and giving you that come hither look that we all know and love from the OHIO GRADUATION TEST.

Also, testicle. And poop.

OHIO GRADUATION TEST!!!

There.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home