Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wow! I'm Still Going!

Not only does this one post triple the number I made on the original blog, but it also gives you good folks (Harwell) a link to my NEW BLOG!

That's right! I've made another one. This one is for the actual pieces of writing I do, such as the "Manifesto" mentioned below. Eventually, I may move those here. It's a lot of technical stuff about expandable posts and whatnot, so I didn't want to screw this one up. So I made a new one that I could break.

here's the link...

http://neverfinish2.blogspot.com/

Good reading!

OUT

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're killing me.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Why? Because I'm suddenly productive (ok... semi-productive)? Or because you're the only one reading it?

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All three.

X-Men 3 made over 100 million this weekend. Could've been us, dude. Could've been us.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Wednesday, Chris. Time for a new post. GET ON IT. Or I swear to God I will tell Dick Bausch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home